06 March, 2012

Piano in Chandigarh!

Chandigarh, June 2010

It's about my 114 days in India. This is my longest day me without any contact with Piano. I played those black and white thing since I was 7 years old. Piano is not my first touch for those black and white tunes-it was organ, but then, I fall in love with piano and i play it till now. So, it's very hard for me to separate with them because I always love to play or just to hear the sound. I am not an expert- I just love to play it with my own way. I am not a classical person who can read partitur amazingly. I am more into jazz piano-and play it without technical expert theory :p. But still- I love to play them. I had a band back home - (as a keyboardist/synthesizer) named Kajey. We have been together since 2004 till 2009, and now we are having our own path, but we still contact each other. Hope when I come back i will be able to perform again with them :)

Well, that's a little a bit story about me and the black and white tunes. Too many bond between us so it's hard when I didn't attach with them for 114 days. I try to reduce my longing by playing it in garageband (it's a musical software) but I couldn't. I want a real piano!

I try to google it to find a place to play and contact all the piano teacher in chandigarh from google, but they only required a casio lessons. If it's a piano, then I will have my own piano so they could come to my place. But the idea is I only need the piano-to play!

Well.. miracle happens! My very very very good friend, Ivan (Latvia) found a place for me to play! I was soooo happy when he told me there's a school named "Lovely Music School" where I can play piano. First, I couldn't believe it, till I went there and met the teacher-Athing and saw the cool classroom with 6 piano divided by small-small room. Oh!! so nice! and so happy! :)

So that's the story how I ended my 114 days without Piano! Thank you Ivan! :) Also,on my 3rd times, I 'teach' one little indian girl (she's one of the student there) a happy birthday song! I am so happy-and she's so smart and nice. :) well, I never though I could have this kind of experience in India, But it turns out I did :) Such a great times!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment