06 March, 2012

What is Daily Bochil?

Hello. I am Tya :)

Yes, you can call me Tya Bochil :) I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. Daily Bochil is a project blog that I'd like to share, about an interesting journey/life/moment/experience of myself that I capture from early 2010. I started it when I was moved to Chandigarh, India (I was working as a Graphic Designer in Chandigarh). I hope this blog will inspire to any of you to do whatever you love and love whatever you do :) Open your eyes and open your mind. The words 'think' and 'thank' will lead you to the happiness. Count your blessings, not your problems :) Please, enjoy the journey :) Thank you :)


Photobucket

Love,

Tya :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tya! Glad you have come back to your blog! Yes, the time in India was great and I am happy we also met each other that time! :)

    ReplyDelete